Thursday, April 24, 2008

Plans? What plans?

I can't believe I'm officially in my third trimester. I'm 28 weeks as of Wednesday.

So with all that, the clock seems to be ticking and I feel like we haven't done anything to prepare. Well, at least we've picked out pattern for the baby's room, but that's really about it. No crib, no paint, no stocking up on the basics. I guess you could say we're deadline-oriented!

Besides preparing for Jordan's arrival, I'm also freaking out because I have all these trips planned out (in my head, anyway) and I really have very little time to go on them. And that is, if my doctor will even allow me to travel.

I'm not one to plan ahead most of the time, so this whole planning thing is really beyond me. Welcome to parenthood, right?

1 comment:

Gatsby said...

You look great!

Lorin