Thursday, June 9, 2011

One hot mama



I've been unbelievably hot lately. Not as in good looking. As in physically hot. And once again, just as in my last pregnancy, we've been experiencing record heat. Today, it hit 104 degrees. I'm this close to buying a kiddie pool to soak in.

Today, I had my high risk doc appointment again. Baby weighs 2 lbs, 2 ounces. The doctor took some remarkable pictures too! What's even more remarkable is how much he looks like Jordan. He has the Rodriguez "beak." I swear, Jordan and baby #2 are going to look like twins.

Speaking of babies, Rocco's been doing really well lately. He's sort of getting the hang of potty training. When he has to go, he sniffs around at the door. But poor Rocco has also had his share of sibling rivalry with Jordan. Jordan is constantly telling on Rocco and telling him no. Case in point: Jordan was playing with his Legos and Rocco came over to sniff around. Jordan immediately launched into a world-class hissy fit. I guess it's good practice for Jordan for when his little brother comes around.

No comments: