Man we are getting close!! G's already 30 weeks, can't believe it, time just seems to be flying by. I'm so excited, I can't wait for him to be here, but it's good that we have 10 weeks or so to go because we still have a lot to do. At least we are starting to get some stuff together and not waiting until the last minute. Although we still need to get the nursery painted and organized. We got some diapers stocked up, clothes, a crib, and we spent about 5 hours this last Sunday registering, which was fun and tiring at the same time.
New York was a great little trip. Dave (G's brother) lives on the upper east side of Manhattan, which is like a rich suburb. Every one had a Bugaboo stroller, the $900 one. We saw at least 10-15 a day. The funniest thing was when we walked by this cafe and there was about 6 of the parked out front on the sidewalk as the mom's where inside. G said we should grab one and run, after making sure there was no baby in it of course.
G's doing great! She is getting sore and tired a lot easier, but that is to be expected. Jordan is moving a ton, too. I can feel him most of the time, which is really awesome, and he seems to kick pretty hard (pro soccer player?). He gets really active at night though he seems to settle down enough so Giselle can sleep.
Well, I'll try to blog more often, but for now I better get started on dinner (don't want G to have to wait too long).
No comments:
Post a Comment