Thursday, January 8, 2009

Roll over

Rolling over from tummy to back is known to be a major milestone. And at this point, Jordan's only accomplished it a handful of times. But I'm not worried.
Two days ago, he rolled over from his back to his tummy, which is said to be a harder feat. Not only that, but he keeps doing it. And he's sitting up fairly well unsupported (another milestone that's difficult at his current age). I'm extremely proud.
I have a feeling Jordan's going to be one of those kids that gets ahead of the class with little effort, becomes the owner of a mega corporation without getting a college degree (although I will strangle him if he doesn't finish college) and becomes a millionaire by the age of 30. In other words, he's going to start at the top and not bother with the whole working-your-way-up part. He's already wanting to walk more than crawl. He'd rather us hold him up by his arms in an upward stance than be on his belly. It's hilarious.
He has his six-month doctor's appointment today. Stats soon to come...

No comments: