Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Seeing 20/20


This week marks my 27th week of pregnancy, and I've already gained 20 lbs. I think with my last pregnancy, I gained 20 lbs TOTAL. Needless to say, I feel like a Beluga whale. And to think, I have 11 more weeks to go!

With this extra 20 lbs of weight on me, I've noticed that I move much slower. Like glacially slower. Getting out of bed is a chore; giving Jordan a bath is a chore; hell, sitting at a desk is a chore. It doesn't help that the Houston summer is one of the hottest on record, making me bloated and therefore MORE puffy.

My doctor doesn't seem to be concerned, but good god. I feel like a pre-makeover Biggest Loser contestant.

This week, I have to take the glucose test. I'm kinda nervous given all the ice cream I've been eating. Damn that ice cream. It's what got me to this point to begin with.

1 comment:

Krista said...

I think you look great! How did the glucose test turn out?