Jon and I are gearing up for our trip to Breckenridge. We planned this trip back in December after seeing a deal on Continental for $150 a ticket. A steal, right?
Well, at that time, things were different. Much different. For one, I actually would have been able to go skiing. Secondly, I would have been able to partake in many of Breckenridge's fine breweries. And maybe have the occasional hot toddy.
Now that baby #2 is on the way, looks like I won't be able to do either of those things. Jon has forbidden me from hitting the slopes, seeing as how my last attempt at skiing mostly involved me sliding down the mountain on my butt. And the drinking, well that's obvious.
It's funny how being pregnant forces you to go outside of your usual past times. Instead of skiing, I've discovered many other snow activities, like tubing and sledding. Instead of a hot toddy, a nice cup of hot cocoa actually sounds kinda good. And cuddling up to a warm fire never sounded better.
It's not so bad, this pregnancy thing. Sure, you've gotta put some things on hold. But it gives you a whole different perspective.
Symptoms this week: Not many besides cramping, the crabbiness and extreme fatigue. Oh one new one (much to Jon's dismay): my boobs are unbelievably sore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment