The big reveal with this baby came early, as you probably know. I mean, I haven't even had my first doctor appointment, yet most of our family knows. And our closest friends, of course.
Our reasoning for letting the cat out of the bag to a select few is simply in case something went wrong, which is unfortunately a possibility given my various health issues.
I haven't said anything at work for obvious reasons, nor have I made it public on Facebook ('cuz then it's REALLY official). And I probably won't say anything publicly until March, when I hit the second trimester.
However, the few that do know comprise an odd assortment. They are:
1. The teller at Wells Fargo.
2. My kickboxing instructor.
3. The waiters at the Thai restaurant where I told my mom.
4. Various bartenders around town.
5. The TSA at the Houston airport.
6. Almost the entire town of Breckenridge.
I guess I've felt I've had to justify why I'm taking it easy in kickboxing or why the entire table is ordering beer except me. But I guess it's because I'm also trying to believe it's real. It hasn't quite hit me that, holy sh**, I'm pregnant. AGAIN.
Come Thursday, when I'm scheduled for my first doctor's appointment, I'm sure it'll feel real.
One thing's for real: this nausea. Ugh. The queasiness continues and is only getting worse. Guess I won't be dodging the morning sickness with this pregnancy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment