Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hairy situation


What is it about impending motherhood that makes you want to chop all your hair off? Recently, I've been contemplating cutting my hair into a bob. Much like Heidi's here.

And I started to think why-- was it because I don't have time to do my hair? Is it because with two kids, the chances of me flat ironing my hair every morning will go by the wayside? Or is it my way of asserting control over one part of my body?

Whatever the reason, I guess I need a change. If it's not the hair, it's the car. And if it's not the car, it's the house. It seems I'm looking for change all around.

In the meantime, I'll sleep on this new hairstyle idea a little more. At least that's one radical change that will eventually grow out.

1 comment:

krista said...

love the style. saw a similar cut (ala aniston) and thought I'm doing it today! still contemplating... I'm sure it would look super cute on you. And don't think of it as a mom thing. It's totally on trend whether you have little ones in tow or not!