I finally got the results of my gestational diabetes test back last week, and I'm happy to report that I passed with flying colors! I was a little worried for a second there, simply because I have been eating ice cream like it's going out of style.
However, I'm anemic, which would explain my extreme fatigue and just sheer laziness. So the doc prescribed some iron pills for me to take until who knows. Ugh, these iron pills are disgusting. They really upset my stomach.
Anemia aside, I've never felt so heavy before in my life. Now at 30 weeks along, I am full-on waddling and breathing heavy. Sleep is becoming more and more uncomfortable since I can't seem to find a good position to sleep in. Or, as has been the case some nights, I'll wake up to a good hard kick in my gut. I've also discovered another unfortunate pregnancy symptom--snoring. Man, I must sound like a bear, because some nights, I wake up startled by it. Poor Jon. I don't know he copes with me sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment