Wednesday, March 26, 2008

From Pooters


Damn, this keyboard is tough to type on with these paws!!

Anyways, wanted to update y'all from Dog Heaven.

I'm doing great here (can't you tell from the pic). Nothin' but lakes to swim in and squirrels to chase. I've re-united with a bunch of old time friends. Shanie was there to meet me and her and another cool dog, Rascal, showed me the ropes. I even ran into Skitzy (she's still a cranky SOB).

Well enough about me, just wanted to let everyone know I'm doing fine and we all say hi and send our love.

So Jordan, a little advice, don't poop on the couch or bed, doesn't go over well!!! I did prep them for cleaning up poop and pee, but just watch were you let go. You are one lucky dude. You've got one great Moms and Pops. They did a great job with me and I know they will do the same for you. I'm sad that I didn't get to meet you, but I will always be watching over you and I know that Mom and Dad will tell you all about me.

Just remember "I AM THE BEST KISSER"!!! Have the award to show for it.

Ohhh, squirrels are running!!! I'm out!

Love,

Bailey

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great post. I'm actually at my desk crying. Bailey is an amazing big sister, even from heaven. And she is an AMAZING kisser I watched her beat all the other pooches -- it wasn't even a contest!