Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Movement


It's hard to tell by the sonogram picture that's posted, but little Jordan has some long legs (I guess the frog theme is appropriate afterall!) Which makes me kinda nervous.

Lately, I've been feeling all sorts of weird things in my belly. At first, I chalked it up to gas. But as it happened more frequently, I started to think, "Hmm...maybe it's Jordan moving around?" I've noticed he moves a lot after I eat (which is all the time; reference previous post) or when I'm stressed at work (which is all the time, period). When I'm stressed at work, I tend to huddle over my desk, scrunching my body and thereby scrunching little Jordan.

Last week, I had a particularly trying week because we had a publication go to press at the last minute. And let me tell ya--the little guy would not let up. I think it's his way of saying "Straighten up and stop crowding me!" Or it could be his way of saying, "Will you chill already?!" Either way, it's making me improve my posture!

So, I'm curious to know from all the moms when they started feeling movement.

I'm nervous about how his kicking will progress as I get bigger. He may dislodge a kidney or two. But on the upside, he'll make an awesome basketball player!

No comments: