So, my blogging life begins.
I'm so excited that G and I are becoming parents. I can't wait for the little guy to get here (although there is a ton of stuff we still need to do). G has been awesome, well most of the times that is, she can get just a tad cranky.
So I guess I can't blog with out talking about strollers. I am the stroller man!! I have read and researched so much on strollers that I think I should get a 2nd job selling them. Not to toot my own horn, but I know more about the strollers then most of the people selling them.
I've also been thinking of starting a magazine for dads-to-be. There are sooo many mags out there for mommy and baby (given they have a tad more to deal with), but none for dads. I picture my mag to be somewhere in between GQ, Motor Trend and Maxim. Stroller and cool gadget reviews, food to cook for your preggos wife, cool gear for dads, things to teach your kid (like the proper way to shotgun a can of .... milk!), you know cool stuff like that. Plus some stuff to help the guys out with their wife. Like what to say about her growing boobs and stomach, ways to put it nicely (unlike the English dude in the bar the other night who told G she has a nice milk rack, this was after he showed us pics of his wife giving birth in their bathtub!!!).
Well, I hope I didn't bore you all too much, I'll try to make my blogs better in the future.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jon- You did a great job with your blog!! I love the magazine idea! Have Fun! Heather
Jon--get an umbrella stroller. leave the huge strollers alone. When it's you out with the baby alone and he's screaming, throwing food at you and you got to get into Best Buy to kick the 8 year olds off of Guitar Hero, the last thing you want is a heavy, clunky stroller. umbrella's are light, fold nicely and simple. so you don't look like you're a new dad, but more like Flavor Flav and on baby #32.
And just so you know cranky is nothing. I was up at 3:45, that's AM, rubbing Jenn's back because our little girl is busting out of her belly from the back.
And, you guys need to get on Facebook so you can share the blog video and pictures. it's cool.
Post a Comment