Saturday, March 29, 2008

Time flies

I had my monthly doctor's appointment yesterday. Things are looking good, as per the dr., but I was surprised to find out how big little Jordan actually is. He weighs over a pound now and is about the size of a doll. More surprisingly to me is the fact that my uterus has stretched way beyond my bellybutton and is just under my rib cage. Crazy! I had no idea I was that big.
All this brought to light that, wow. July will be here before we know it. Our doctor also recommended we start searching for a pediatrician. So we'll probably kick off that search in the upcoming weeks.
In the meantime, we're very excited to see everyone for the baby shower. Save the date--May 31 is when we'll be holding it. And it's not gonna be your typical shower. Think of it as more of a baby party!

1 comment:

Gatsby said...

I'm ready for new pictures and entries . . .