A strange thing has happened recently with this pregnancy that didn't really bother me with Jordan. My underwear keeps rolling down.
I look like a trucker that has had one too many chili dogs. The burgeoning belly that keeps growing seems to push my underwear further down as each week passes by. So this past week, I decided to break down and buy some maternity underpants.
Before, when I was pregnant with Jordan, I thought, "Maternity underwear? Psh, what a crock." I didn't buy into the idea that you need special underwear.
Well, I stand corrected. The only thing that makes them different, really, is that they're cut lower in the front. So I guess in that sense they are a little more comfortable. Are they really worth the money? I'll let you know as I get bigger.
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment