I've had a strange craving lately. It all started when I ordered a do-it-yourself salad from Jason's Deli.
There I was, humming along the salad line, filling my plate with greens, when they stood out at me. All shiny, bulbous and glowing green.
Peas. Lots of peas. I had to have them. I'm not even a fan of peas, but I had to have these peas. I loaded them up on my salad plate. When I sat down and ate some, I was in heaven. These peas were so sweet, so crisp, that I had to have more. So I went and got seconds.
That was just the beginning. Last night, I made Jon cook some up for me, and he didn't disappoint. He made up this recipe from Cooking Light, fresh peas with mint, and made one pregnant lady very happy.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment