With this pregnancy, I've had one symptom I can't seem to shake -- extreme laziness.
I'm talking about lying down on the couch and passing out cold. Not even Jordan's active jumping up and down wakes me up.
I feel bad because I feel like I'm not helping Jon out at all. And it's tough having to come home, cook and deal with a whiney wife and active two-year-old. I know what you're thinking: "You're pregnant! It's ok!" But it's not, because it's so unlike me. This baby is socking it to me. And she's winning.
Speaking of being a "she," I really don't know what the sex is yet, but if the old wive's tales prove correct, then it's definitely a girl. I've had more nausea with this pregnancy and my skin looks like an Arizona desert -- dry, flaky and splotchy. It's so bad my boss said something to me today. Note: Don't ever ask a pregnant woman if she's breaking out or if there's "something wrong with your skin." She'll either gouge your eyes out or go into hysterics. I did the latter, quietly, and fantasized about the former.
This week marks the beginning of my second trimester.
Symptoms this week: The aforementioned extreme tiredness and some cramping, due to the exciting growth that's happening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment